Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yum.

The Menu tonight:
Parmasan Artichoke Chicken
Sauted Brussell Sprouts
Mac and Cheese

Half-Baked Brownies.

It was great.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I second that YUM! Can we have recipes? I've never made brussel sprouts, and that chicken sounds marverlous!

Janelle said...

Recipes, please!

Brenda said...

Jamie, Please post recipes. It is not fair to use when you only post your menu. It sounds so yummy.

Alana said...

half baked brownies???

Kara said...

You forkin' out recipes here or just torture? :-)

Would love to hear that chicken recipe.

And the half baked brownies if I am honest.