First of all I want to apologize for the length of my last post. I am sure a grammar teacher would have a fit with that last paragraph. Things have been much better here with my girlies. I am not sure what we were dealing with that day. Thank you to all those who commented on that post. I can always use words of affirmation, that's my love language. I know other people go through moments like I had on Wednesday but it's really hard to remember that in the moment.
For all my lovely readers who are interested I have an adoption update. I called the agency today to make sure they got our application. They had, and the lady on the phone said she had just talked with her director and we have been approved!! I got a thrill of excitement from that. I know we still have a long way to go but that is a positive. The lady I talked with set up a phone conference for next Friday at 2:00pm so that Josh and I can ask any questions we might have. This will take the place of traveling up to St. Louis to go to an informational meeting. I will let you all know how it goes.
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is such great news, Jamie! Can't wait to hear more!
That's Awesome! I'm sure it feels great to have the ball rolling!
That is so encouraging! I'm very excited for you! I'll keep you all close in prayer! :)
Post a Comment