Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A manly post for my husband

Josh this post is for you. We are missing you down there in the south. We will be there with you soon. I wanted you (and all my readers) to see the new shop. I can picture it now. You putting on your work boots and your man coat and going out to do something manly in your new shop. I can't wait until we are all back home again so you can try it out. It looks great. Or atleast I think so from a woman's point of view. I am excited about the storage that will happen within its white steel walls. I love you, see you Saturday.

Our Yard Before:


Our Yard After:

4 comments:

Celeste said...

How awesome! Jamas would be drooling!!

Kara said...

Very manly indeed. My husband is jealous...and he doesn't even know it yet!

Shelley said...

A very manly post indeed! It looks great!

Alana said...

I can hear Tim the Toolman growling about now...