Saturday we took a trip to Destin, Fl. We went to our favorite beach there, Henderson Park. This is the first time the girls have seen the beach in over four years. They don't remember ever being to the beach before. We had a great time. I was the only one to get sunburned, for an overprotective mommy like me I call that a victory. The last picture is later in the day. We walked out on a fishing pier to see what we could see. Josh and I had to walk off our scrumptious seafood dinner. It was fabulous. Yummy!!
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
6 comments:
Beautiful!
Ahhh, that looks so fabulous!!!
I am so happy for this time together. It looks like you are soaking up every second!
I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer vacation! I love Destin! It is so beautiful! Did you introduce Thunder to the beach?
I gotta say that I love beach photos! What a fun trip. Enjoy Florida for me. We are in downpours of rain here in Indiana.
P.S. Thanks for the note on my blog and the prayers. Both are appreciated!
Have so much fun!
Gotta love the beach. We haven't been since Will was six months old. We need to go back!
Post a Comment