Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Howdy Y'all from the deep south

Just so you know our family has relocated, at least temporarily. Josh is on TDY (temporary duty) training in Alabama for eight weeks. It was such a blessing that this happened during the summer and the girls and I are able to be here with him. We are staying in a lovely (and by lovely I mean gross) furnished TDY apartment. But I am not complaining. I am glad to be able to see my hubby each morning and at night when he gets home late. He is my best friend and I don't like to be away from him. Those of you who know me, know that we are apart often, due to his job. I am thankful that our little family can be here together. I failed to mention that our giant puppy is inside with us during our stay here. Loads of fun!! I hope you feel my sarcasm coming through on that one. One of the bonuses here is that we are about two hours away from the gulf coast. I can't wait to see the girls at the beach. They have been to the beach before but they were 2 1/2 and about 8 months old so they don't really remember. We are headed down there this coming weekend. I will take loads of pictures and be sure to post them. So until mid-July all my Missouri friends can hold down the fort for me there.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh Jamie, I am so happy for you that you're able to be there with Josh. Enjoy that beach!!!

Alana said...

Rich and I lived in Alabama for a year just after college. Where are you? Enjoy your time. I have a feeling this will be a time you will remember fondly!

Waiting4OurAngel said...

I got your comment asking about our experience with our Korea adoption. It has been truly amazing so far! We are so excited and can't wait to have our baby home. Good luck to you on your journey.

michelle said...

I miss you already! Sorry we didn't get a chance to get together before you left! I'll give you a call next week! Splash in the ocean for me!

Janelle said...

So glad you are able to be together during this time. Enjoy the journey with your sweet family!