My sweet girl is turning 5 at 2:56 p.m. It was a great day when our second daughter joined our family. I can't believe how fast the time has gone so far. Little Sis is outgoing, curious and fun loving. We call her our free-spirit. She is a blessing. Here is a video of her when she was two. We sang this song together every night when I put her in bed.
Happy Birthday Sugar Bear!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday A! We love you! Enjoy your special day and eat some cake for me!
Oh, that video is just precious. So hard to see them grow up, isn't it? I hope you guys have a fun celebration together!
YEAH!!! She is just adorable!
I LOVE the "su-su-su-sunshine" at the end! Delicious!
She is such a gift and will be used so greatly for the Lord! She is very lucky to have you and Josh as parents and guides!!
Happy birthday lil' sis!!!!
Happy Birthday, Lil Sis! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating your precious girl.
The video made wish we lived closer to you guys. I love being an aunt to your girls. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment