Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!


I am a little late with this post. Yesterday my oldest child turned seven. We had such a busy day. Josh was home and we spent the day together. We made a visit to the big city, Toys'r'us and Chuck E. Cheese. Big Sis requested an American flag cake and mac 'n' cheese for supper.
Big Sis is smart, caring, creative and determined. I am so proud of her and the girl she is becoming. She is a blessing.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday, big sis! I know your family is so blessed to have her.

Hope your family had fun celebrating your cutie!

Shelley said...

What a fun day Big sis picked out! I hope she had an incredibly happy birthday!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of big sis! She is such a blessing! Tell her we can't wait to have a tea party!

Alana said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day. It's been good to see you this week, if only in passing!