My fair readers,
I didn't mean to mislead. The wonderful chicken was from Harter House, out of their neat section of already prepared meat dishes. I should've made something up and let you think I created that dish on my own. The brussel sprouts were an experiment for me. I cut fresh brussel sprouts in half and sauteed them in a little olive oil. They got a little crispy on the edges. I added salt and pepper. I got a vote from Josh that we should do that again. Half-Baked brownies were also something else that I think you got the wrong idea on, it was a box of Gheridelli Brownies that I literally baked half the time. So they were ewey, gooey yumminess. I hope you all aren't to disappointed by my honesty. It was still yummy.
Me
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
4 comments:
Honesty is a good thing my friend. I love the already prepared section at Harter House. I think I may need to pay it a visit soon. As for the brownies, that's what I assumed you meant, and it sounds divine! I'll have to try the brussel sprouts sometime...when I'm feeling adventurous!
I like you more everyday!
Still sounds yummy. We don't judge people in the blogosphere who buy pre-made food - we embrace ya!
Hee hee! :-)
I am in a chocolatey mood and may need to bake some brownies myself!
I love Ghiardelli brownies...they are THE best! Never tried them half baked, though?
Post a Comment