Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing much going on.

I am rather boring these days. Not a lot going on. As for the adoption, all I know right now is that our packet of paperwork made it to the agency. We haven't heard anything else yet. Keep praying. I know that really the waiting has just begun.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I felt like this last week. Nothing much happening. But this week things have picked up. We're keeping you and your adoption in our prayers.

Janelle said...

Good to hear your progress. God's timing is perfect.

Alana said...

The first step is under your belt...that's good! I've been feeling the same way this week...nothing much to say!