My hubby made it home yesterday. We were all so excited to see him. Thanks to all of you who prayed for us while he was gone. We survived. I am learning to trust God during these times without my husband. It's nice to be able to rely only on God, He is faithful.
The home study paperwork is moving along. Fingerprints will happen soon among other things. Our journey to Baby Brother is moving along.
One last exciting note. We are about three weeks away from our big vacation to Disney. I am pumped and so are the girls. Any advice from those who've been there before?
Journey Mom
- Jamie
- I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.
3 comments:
Yay Yay YAY!!! I'm so glad he's home!
And no advice from me on Disney, but we're going in January, so I'd love some advice from you when you get back!!!
I got a lot of good tips from a blog called "Baseballs and Bows." You can link to her from Alana's blog. She's got a link in her sidebar to all her Disney posts. Good stuff. Have fun!
Don't ride down on a bus with 20 of your family members and only one bathroom. Oh wait- I guess you won't have that problem.
My only advice is to relax and have fun!! Elle keeps asking to go back because when she met Arial she didn't talk to her, and she thinks Arial is mad at her now.
So thankful Josh is home. Sadly, I don't have much advice on Disney World. I would say, don't sweat it much and just have fun!!
Post a Comment