Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby.

My sweet, brave husband turns 33 today. I love him so much. He does everything he does to take care of us. This mans man who grew up with one brother, rough and tumble and gross like boys are sometimes. He is so sweet and loving to our two little girls. His heart is for us and his favorite times are with our family of four. He is so excited to add our baby boy and wishes for him almost as much as I do. He and I started dating when he was twenty. We've grown up together and I still love him. I'm IN love with him and I always will be. He's my soulmate. Happy Birthday Josh. I love you.

P.S. I talked to our social worker today and our homestudy will get underway in Oct. Yay!!!!
So much paperwork to do, but, I know it's worth it.

5 comments:

michelle said...

What sweet words to honor your husband! That is a perfect Bday gift! Happy Birthday Josh!

Alana said...

Happy Birthday,Josh!

Kara said...

Happy birthday to the hubby! So sweet to hear a wife talk about being in love with her husband! It's a rarity and a sweet treasure.

Also - SOO excited about your homestudy getting underway. Yes - the paperwork is a lot and the process can feel daunting at times, but if you need some motivation that it's all worth it - feel free to look at my son's sweet face!!! :-) Can't wait to meet you face to face next week girl!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful romance you have.

Celeste said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Josh!