
Okay, I know this picture is a little odd. Josh took it with his camera phone, sent it to my phone which put it on the computer. Once I had it on the computer I played with it until the wierd blue stuff on my face was a little less noticeable. His camera phone isn't real great these days.
Well, on to the story behind the picture.
This is me (on the right of the picture) at the place where we had our fingerprints done for our adoption homestudy. I am waiting for the lady to finish what she is doing so she can take my prints. Just one more step in the process. I told Josh to take a picture. He thought that was weird, but I just had to have something for my blog.
We're coming baby brother!!
5 comments:
That last line caught me off guard and gave me a tear. You are getting so close...
Awesome Jamie, just awesome.
So exciting!
I am sure you have never been more happy to be fingerprinted!
Of course you had to take a picture! Praying for you...
Ahhh, I remember that place!!! One more item checked-off the list...yea!!!
Alisa :)
Post a Comment