Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Garage Sale Blues

How much is two days (plus) of work worth??

Uhh? About ninety dollars.

A word to the wise, if you live out in the outskirts of town don't expect to have a sucessful garage sale. Oh well, that's ninety dollars toward the "Baby Brother Fund"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

major bummer!

We have that same problem, so we always have to wait until the neighborhood sale and do it then even iif iit isn't a great weekend for us.

Shelley said...

Ugh. Sorry Jamie. I loathe garage sales. I guess that's the readon I haven't done one since I've been married! Did you do the JBF sale? That's my new favorite way to earn cash. And it's twice a year, so it's just the right amount of crazy for me!

Janelle said...

JBF all the way!

Celeste said...

I think we've finally sworn of garage sales all together! To much hassle to save everything for a year and then price and all of that.

That JBF sounds nice!

Kara said...

Oh girl. That stinks. Well, maybe next time you can hall your stuff over to a friend's house that has a better location. Great job on working on your baby brother fund. He'll be worth every penny!!!

Alana said...

I've never, ever had a "worth it" garage sale! Sorry, friend!