Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Punkin" Patch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day!

Alana said...

Can't wait for the pumpkin patch! I thought Jen said McKenna's wasn't open this year...I guess it is! yay!

Janelle said...

Looks like they have new stuff this year. I love that pink house. Oh my, that is cute!

You sure make pretty babies!

Shelley said...

Pumpkin Patch pics are my favorite! And I love little sis' short haircut! I hadn't seen that yet. Seriously Cute!

Kara said...

Oh my word those girls are cute!!! So many good shots of the cutie-pies.

Did my friend Shauna ever contact you about your adoption pursuits in Korea? I gave her your name.

Hope all is going well Mommy-to-be....again!!!