Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disney Pics #1

7 comments:

Teresa said...

AWESOME PICTURES JAMIE! Looks like you had such a great time! I recognize some of those places from Convention last year. Ashlyn was very impressed with all princesses the girls got to meet! What a great vacation!

Shelley said...

Ellie and Annie watched over my shoulder, SO excited to know that we're going to do that in January! I'm so glad you got to have such a wondeful vacation with your sweet family!

Celeste said...

How awesome!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Janelle said...

SO fun!! Priceless memories.

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun !

Alana said...

Very fun, I love the princess pictures!

michelle said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I can't wait to catch up with you in person!