Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hi, I'm still here.

We are home from our lovely and exhausting vacation. I will be sure to post more later on the details and pictures of course! I wanted to let my loyal readers (all two of you) that we had our first homestudy visit yesterday and it went great. We will have another visit later this week. The social worker said then she will "write it up" and send it off to Korea. That is the point where we actually begin waiting. Right now we are waiting to wait, but a step in the right direction is always good.

5 comments:

Alana said...

Great news, Jamie! Now get some Disney pics up ;-)

Celeste said...

That's awesome Jamie! I've been following another blog, http://heartontheline.blogspot.com/ she's adopting from Korea and heard that the wait time is lower than it used to be. I hope it's true!

Janelle said...

Everyday is closer. Your baby will soon be home with you where he belongs.

I can't wait to hear all about FL.

michelle said...

That is super news! I can't wait to hear more! I bet your princesses loved meeting the Disney princesses! :)

Shelley said...

Waiting to wait...Yeah! I'm glad you're home, that you had a great trip, and that you had your first home study! Can't wait to hear more!