Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling regretful.

I was feeling a little guilty about my last post, which I actually deleted. Not that the incident shouldn't have bothered me, it did. I just thought maybe I was a little overly sensitive and felt I should remove the post. Thanks to the two girls who commented. I appreciate the fact that you've got my back.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I didn't read it, but you are a sweetheart who knows how to honor your man. I am assuming it was man-related. I love that about you.