Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Home again.

The girls and I headed home a few days early. We just couldn't take that apartment anymore. Josh will be home middle of next week. I can't wait to use my new kitchen again. I also can't wait to see all of my Missouri friends again. It was nice to see you today BDM, why don't you leave a comment sometime.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

You're home!!! Yeah!!! We can't wait to see you too. Maybe we can have a pool day soon. I can't wait to hug your sweet neck and hear all about life down south!

Janelle said...

Welcome home! Enjoy your kitchen and your space.

Brandi said...

It was nice to see you too. I missed you while you were away. Can't wait to see the new kitchen!

michelle said...

Glad you are home! We missed you and the girls! Can't wait to see you!! :)

Alana said...

Welcome home! There really is no place like it...