Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two Little Mermaids

Once upon a time there were two little mermaids. They loved to swim. They swam everyday in their nearby pool. What fun they had. They practiced their swimming and got better everyday. Their father King Triton was so proud he took video of them doing thier best swimming. (Pay no attention to the woman in the pool, we aren't sure who she is;))

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Well, whoever that lady is, she sure is cute! :)

They look like they're having a BLAST! How fun to be able to swim every day. When I was a kid, that would've been the best vacation EVER!

Alana said...

Those are the cutest little mermaids I ever did see!

Kara said...

Wow. What good little swimmers those gals are. Fun video. Little girl has forgotten this year how much she used to LOVE going under water in the pool last year. This year, my ears start bleeding at the sounds of her screaming "no! no! I don't want to go under!!"

Yeah. I'm going to have to get her back into a swimming school.

Janelle said...

Fun and cute! Glad you are having a wonderful summer!

Teresa said...

Okay, my fav part of the video is the seriously stated, "okay, that's enough" by the random stranger in the pretty red bathing suit!

Jamie, you crack me up! I just love you to pieces!