Journey Mom

My photo
I am a mother of two sweet girls and a wild, precious little boy, born in Korea. A wife of an awesome husband who happens to be my best friend in the world. My goal in life is to be used by God to bring Him glory. I am on a journey through this life to do just that, only with His help.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Have you ever???

I was our running errands today and was stopped at a red light. To my left I saw a man get out of his truck and run up to the car ahead of him (also stopped at the light) He reached above the drivers side window, grabbed a hotcakes and sausage meal (from McD) and handed it to the embarressed mom driving the car.

I was wondering have any of you ever done that?

You place an item on top of the car, usually your hands are full and you're searching for keys. You get into the car and drive off, forgetting the item on the roof.

Once, Josh and I left his cell phone on the truck and drove off. We didn't realize it was gone until we got home. We back tracked and found the phone, in a pile, in the middle of a street about a mile from where we started. Funny thing, we put the pieces back together and the phone ACTUALLY WORKED!!

Any other funny stories out there?

3 comments:

Janelle said...

That is hilarious! I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I know I have some. :)

Alana said...

If I have done that, I either forgot or never knew it! Can't believe the phone actually worked!

Hope you're managing okay with Josh gone...

Shelley said...

There are things I have lost, and never found, and have wondered if that's what happened to them. I know that I have done that to myself a time or two, or 76. Caught my own forgetfulness, that is. It makes me wonder how often I haven't caught it!